Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Big Thank You

At the end of every year, I sit back and reflect on everything that happened in the past 12 months. So much has happened, so many events designed, so many ups and downs, but through it all, I’ve been lucky to have great people in my life—and that includes you, dear reader.

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who reads this blog, follows my twitter or is a fan on my Facebook page. I love being able to interact with you, answer your questions and hear all your thoughts. I can only say that we have much more planned for my website and blog in 2010, so I hope you keep reading!

4 comments:

  1. Preston,

    So glad you have a blog. It does make people feel closer through the touch of typing, commenting, and sharing. The only thing missing in blogosphere is "visual-touch", we can only make connections but at times face to face is the great equalizer in people. Emotions float our boats and heart strings anchor us together.

    Enjoy the "Once in a Blue Moon" Full Moon we'll be having this New Year's Eve (my blog post this week), it is magical and all things are possible when we "Believe"...Cheers!

    Bette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Preston,

    Your blog is one of only 5 that I check every day....
    I love that you write very personal entries!!!!
    Did you get any great cashmere for x-mas????

    Love to you,
    Melissa Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog while working on a project for my banquet and catering class. (I am a culinary student) I think you are brilliant and have enjoyed reading through your archives to see your beautiful work. I needed to thank you back and come out of lurking to let you know that you are appreciated! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you can create over-the-top designs, but still keep them so classy!! I don't know how you do it, but keep em' coming!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails