Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tonight: Theo Bleckmann’s Solo Show



Today’s a busy day; Theo is performing tonight. (The show is sold out!) I am so fortunate that my partner is a world-renowned jazz performer. I’ve always wanted to create a set for one of his performances and today I finally get the chance.

Theo will be performing an intimate one man show at Roulette in Soho and it’s sure to be an amazing experience (if I do say so myself). All the sets and the entire environment are created by me, and I really hope everyone enjoys them. We’re setting up the stage right now. I’ll try to get some before and after pictures to post for you all to see.

2 comments:

  1. Pics, pics, pics, I wanna see! ALso I tried to listen to his music on his site and it kept sending me into endless loops :( Can you link a cut here? Perhaps one of your favs?...:) TIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending the link...It was like a warm enveloping hug! MMMM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails