Monday, December 22, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Tree

I love this tree and all the gifts under it! ( My books of course)
The reason I love this tree is because it mixes modern and traditional elements.

As many of you know by now my favorite flowers are orchids, you can see how the orchids garland on this tree really pop. We also created our own fresh floral ornaments out of green mums. It is so fun to mix in fresh flowers on a tree, but remember to pick heartly flowers for this so they last.

We wove in butterflies, birds, and crystals among many other little items throughout the tree all within the same family of green.






You can see in the image above we even threw in some mini disco balls and emarld green feathers around some of the orchids.

Happy Holidays!


Related Posts with Thumbnails