Tuesday, May 13, 2008



I know many of my blog readers are in the wedding industry or thinking about getting into it, if you are definitely check out the site below.

http://www.engagingconcepts.com/index.html

I believe it is the first of its kind, a business to business consulting for the wedding industry on a global scale. They say it best so I am going to steal their quote

“Quite simply – no one understands the "ins and outs" of this lucrative but constantly changing and super competitive market better than we do.”
Which is absolutely the truth; just take a look at who the founder is! Rebecca Grinnals! That woman is a genius!

“Prior to creating Engaging Concepts, Rebecca co-founded Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons for The Walt Disney Company, and spent ten years developing the concept into an unprecedented success. She directed the complete branding strategy, development and implementation of the program, building it into almost a $100 million per year business for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and the Disney Cruise Line. These efforts resulted in over 18,000 weddings and the coveted status for Disney as the # 1 Domestic Honeymoon Destination. “



Rebecca has set up her first B2B conference which I am thrilled to be a part of along with Rebecca and other experts. Check out the details on http://www.engage08.com/

Hope to see you there. I guarantee it will be worth your time.
I am really so impressed by Rebecca and her goldmine of knowledge and willingness to share to with others, where was she when I first started!
Related Posts with Thumbnails