Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008! I hope the year is off to a great start for all of you. I spent some time over the holidays traveling, which I think is a great way to end one year and start another. I was in Cartagena, Colombia for a wedding, Palm Beach, Florida for a birthday party, Lana'i, Hawaii for pure relaxation, and I am heading to Los Angeles in a few days to consult with one of my clients. I guess you could say this year started off with a bang! Colombia was gorgeous! The combination of lush natural beauty, wonderful culture, and traditional architecture was stunning... And they had my absolute favorite street food- ripe mangos!The whole town came out for the wedding, and I have to say that the local color put my work to shame. As the couple left the church, they were joined by hundreds of children dressed in wonderful local costumes. There was a parade around the town square leading the guests from the church to the reception site. The children danced and played instruments the whole way and created a magical atmosphere for all the guests, and especially the bride and groom!
Related Posts with Thumbnails