Friday, October 5, 2007

Marcy Blum

Hello again! I am down in Antigua checking out a venue, and all I can say is WOW! http://www.antigua-barbuda.org/. I always thought that Turks & Caicos had the most magnificent beaches, but I am starting to re-think that... The weather is perfect, and I have some "work" to do, but I wanted to make sure I introduced you to my friend Marcy Blum. If you have not already, check out her website- http://www.marcyblum.com/.

In addition to being one of my closest friends, she is also one of the world's premiere event planners. They had to create a new word to describe her singular talent and style- Eventiste! Her ability to read her clients and bring their events to life is what makes her one of the best in the business. I have had the pleasure of working with her on a number of events, including JJ Philbin's wedding, and she never fails to come up with something that surprises me!

When it was time for the first dance at JJ's wedding, the couple took the floor and as soon as they began dancing the tango, every person's jaw dropped. They were amazing, and moved like total experts. As it turns out, they were! With Marcy's help, JJ and her groom had hired professional dancers and outfitted them just like the newlyweds. It was a great show, and the guests loved it! It is this kind of spontaneity and creativity that make a good party unforgettable.
Related Posts with Thumbnails