Friday, September 21, 2007

Amoi Magazine

Hi Everyone! Sorry I missed you last week! September has been really busy, and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. If you get a chance, pick up a copy of AMOI magazine (http://www.amoimag.com/magazine). It's a new Canadian magazine devoted to diversity and community building. It is published quarterly, and I have the honor of being on the cover of the fall issue! We did the shoot and the interview here in my studio, which you can get a peek at below:

I think it is a great magazine with a really interesting perspective. And I am not just saying that because I am on the cover! In the interview, I discuss some of the elements I have built my company around. I always say that the most important thing in this business is to have a product that is different. There are enough parties and events for everyone to be working, so I really don't like to get into a competitive mode at all. I would much rather set myself apart with unique elements and interesting design.
If you are in the New York area, come check out the program I'm doing with the Learning Annex. On October 9th, I will be appearing at the Metropolitan Doubletree Hotel to talk about entertaining and the events business. You can check out my calendar for more details!
Related Posts with Thumbnails