Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Big Thank You For Last Night


An iPhone picture from our talk

Thank you so much to everyone who came to the Learning Annex last night! I had such a great time speaking to you and meeting so many people who share my passion. I really enjoyed sharing stories about successes and failures, hearing everyone’s questions, and giving out tips and tricks for everything about our business. I hope the advice helps and I’d love to see you all again the next time I run a class.

2 comments:

  1. I had the pleasure of meeting Preston at this event and not only was he helpful and full of advice but was super charming and a hoot!!

    It is great when you meet someone you idolize and realize they supercede every expectation you have of them (my expectations were really high).

    If you ever have the chance to go to one of his seminars, they are not to be missed!

    Best,
    Camille J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preston, thanks so much for hosting this event at The Learning Annex. Your candid comments really were appreciated and welcomed in an industry that sometimes sugar coats things.

    It was fantastic, and it really made me think about how I've structured my business and our pricing policies. A huge thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails