Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Transforming An Empty Space Into An Art Gallery

Last week, I had the privilege of transforming an empty floor of my building into an art gallery space for one of my favorite photographers Peter Azrak. One of the biggest inspirations I use for my work is Nature, and Peter captures its essence beautifully in his artwork. The opening for his new show was last Friday October 16th, and it was a wonderful night. A great chance to look at art and meet new friends while spending time catching up with old ones.

Here is a before and after picture of how I transformed the space:







The next day, we had a chance to attend a meditation in the new gallery space. The space was once again transformed to be a place of peace—a tiny moment of calm and meditation hidden in a building on a busy New York street.

To see Peter's photographs, check out his portfolio.

6 comments:

  1. Your company and staff have always had such a knack for creativity. The photos above are just another testimony. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautifully creative. Is that ribbon? Lovely! Love all things Preston! Inspires me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so beautiful! thank you for posting more often, you are such an inspiration. I would so love to be able to create someting like this.....oh well one can but dream!
    Maureen
    http://macsflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lighting is so calming. I can almost imagine those trees with their elegant streamer tops blowing in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is remarkable, I love the extravagance wrapped up in simplicty!! Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails