Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! Lately, I have been getting a lot of requests for ideas and tips, so I decided to start writing a little bit every week to let you know what I am working on and designing. I just got back from the Hotel du Cap (http://www.edenroc-hotel.fr/) in the South of France where my team and I spent two weeks installing an event. It was more than just a wedding, it was an extravaganza! The elegance of the hotel and the natural beauty of the area made my job that much harder! How could I improve on this?

But I always say that we are in the business of making dreams come true, so we designed an aisle treatment that would compliment the look of the hotel and also create an elegant frame for the ceremony. The bride wanted traditional white, but with a hint of something more playful. So for the ceremony, we came up with this:


I like to thing of them as over sized wedding bells! I also liked adding something so structural to the lush natural environment. So, if you have not already, check out the website. I have changed the whole look of it, and added a bunch of new photos to the portfolio! I hope you like it...
Related Posts with Thumbnails